+41 79 747 67 96
My name is Cornelius Enuezie and I am the founder of COZAREN GmbH and I come with over 27 years of biopharmaceutical experience (notably, at Novartis, IMS Health, Teva and Clarivate). I have an excellent record of generating economic value by leveraging patent portfolio and technical knowledge and implementing portfolio optimisation strategies to identify hidden patent monetisation opportunities, increase patent portfolio value and reduce management costs, thus enabling organisations to focus on core business strengths and interests.
For more my LinkedIn profile, please click here.
- Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA);
- Master of Laws (LLM) in Patent and Technology Law; and,
- Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Chemistry.
I also have expert knowledge of myriad pharmaceutical information and patent searching databases, including CAS Registry, DWPI, SequenceBase (GENESEQ), Cortellis, Cortellis Drug Discovery Intelligence (CDDI) and GlobalData databases, as well freely-available patent databases provided by patent offices. Please refer to my areas of expertise below.
- portfolio audits to identify licensing/monetisation opportunities and areas for achieving cost savings;
- biopharmaceutical competitor and market intelligence analyses;
- patent portfolio valuations;
- clinical and regulatory insights into biopharmaceutical R&D activities; and
- product pricing and forecasting analyses.
- licensees, new markets and R&D collaborators;
- untapped R&D and commercial opportunities; and,
- litigation/infringement risks.
- chemical and biological novelty, validity, landscape and FTO searches.
Case law to:
Case law to:
- support patent prosecution and litigation;
- conduct due diligence, risk analyses (including anti-trust scrutiny); and,
- prepare business and legal case to support patent infringement enforcement.